CICO® AS 14, antiseize release paste, metal-free, available in container sizes 1kg, 5kg, and 10kg.
CICO® AS 14 is a metal-free high-performance release agent made of chemically treated solid lubricants and a solvent-free, biodegradable, organic carrier. Even a thin surface film provides high long-term protection.
CICO® AS 14 is used in all areas of mechanics: on screws, seals, bolts, pins, press fits, sleeves, nuts, plugs, pipe connections, in cold and hot forming, splined shafts, shear turning, centering spraying and many more. It is particularly suitable for parts made of stainless and acid-resistant steel, copper and bronze alloys. The high temperature resistance prevents burning of exhaust systems, gaskets, screw connections, etc.
CICO® AS 14 is pressure and temperature resistant as a sealant. The Anti Seize separating paste does not harden and does not lead between the attachment parts. Disassembly of the treated parts is possible even after years without any problems.
- highly effective release paste for the assembly area
- long-term protection against corrosion, seizing, fretting corrosion
- can be used as a sealant
- does not harden, maintains a stable consistency
- high compressive strength and god frictional resistance
- produces more uniform preload
- temperature resistant from -100°C to +1600°C
- environmentally friendly, no hazardous material