CICO© SM 1200 B, universal service and assembly spray, also available as a paste in quantities of 1kg, 5kg and 10kg on request
CICO© SM 1200 B, universal service and assembly paste, is a combination of chemically treated solid lubricants and a solvent- free, biodegradable organic carrier. Even a thin surface film provides optimum separation and lubrication. It ensures a high level of long- term protection against seizure and corrosion. The unusually high compressive strength and optimum frictional resistance provide a more uniform preload. Disassembly is facilitated even after years.
CICO© SM 1200 B provides corrosion and wear protection even at high temperatures up to +1200°C and in highly corrosive atmospheres. It is used in all areas of mechanics: in sliding bearings, screwed and fixed connections, guideways, bolts, pins, bushings and hinges, on fits, joints, gears and wire ropes, among others.
- highly effective service and assembly paste
- optimal lubrication
- for static and moving components
- long-term protection against seizure and corrosion
- creates optimal frictional resistance
- causes more uniform preload
- pressure resistant to 7,5 t/cm2
- temperature resistant -180°C to +1200°C
- can be applied down to -40°C
- Color: grey