AH 1980 B, Special lubricant for open gears at high pressure and high temperature
On request also available in container sizes 1kg, 5kg, 10kg, 25kg and 200kg
CICO® AH 1980 B, special lubricant for open gears at high pressure and high temperatures, contains chemically treated solid lubricants in a solvent-free, biodegradable, organic carrier. It was specially developed for use in open gears at high pressure and high temperatures.
CICO® AH 1980 B has a long-term effect, reduces friction and resistance, lubricates and produces even surfaces, reduces and eliminates micro-cracks and hardly visible material breakouts.
CICO® AH 1980 B is characterized by good stability with a high solid content. The lubricant also withstands extreme environmental and pressure conditions. It can be applied down to -40 °C. Thanks to high adhesion on the metal surface, the active substance cannot be thrown off.
Even at low doses, CICO® AH 1980 B forms a lubricating film that is extremely strongly adhering to metal surfaces, is stable over a long period of time and guarantees constant lubrication. CICO® AH 1980 B effectively counteracts signs of wear and tear and extends maintenance intervals.
CICO® AH 1980 B contributes to safety and stability as well as long- term cost minimization and efficiency.
- excellent lubricating effect
- specially developed for heavily loaded open gears
- high pressure and high temperature resistant
- prevents microcracks and metal break outs
- suitable to be applied down to -40°C
- long-term protection against seizing and corrosion
- reduced wear and tear and frictional resistance
- high surface adhesion
- no gumming
- significantly longer maintenance intervals
- low consumption
- environmentally friendly, no dangerous material