CICO© TL 1600 B, wheel flange and gear rim lubricant, on request also available in container sizes 10kg, 25kg and 200kg
CICO© TL 1600 B, wheel flange and gear rim lubricant, is a combination of chemically treated solid lubricants and a solvent- free, biodegradable, organic carrier. It was specially developed for gear rim and other open gear systems in order to reduce the rolling and sliding friction that occur under extreme pressure loads and to significantly reduce wear. Crack formation and metal breakouts on the gear rim are effectively prevented. Even at low doses, CICO© TL 1600 B forms a lubricating film that cannot be removed by conventional cleaning agents and which is extremely strongly adhering to metal surfaces.
The strongly adhering separating and lubricating film ensures a dry, homogeneous surface coating. It is extremely effective by thin film applications. It is also resistant to extreme pressure and temperature loads over a long period of time. Due to its thixotropic nature spinning off the metal is almost impossible. This guarantees constant lubrication and a significant reduction in wear, as well as a high level of operational reliability.
CICO© TL 1600 B contributes to vehicle safety and stability as well as long-term cost minimization and efficiency.
- reduces wear and noise on the wheel flange and gear rim
- prevents cracking and metal breakouts (e.g. gear rim breakage)
- high stability
- temperature resistance of the lubricating film from -90°C to +550°C
- suitable to be applied down to -40°C
- high compressive strength and high surface adhesion
- no spinning off
- no gumming, does not bind dirt
- significantly longer maintenance intervals
- low consumption
- environmentally friendly, no dangerous material