CICO TGM 2000 K, synthetic lubricant and preservative, on request also available in container sizes 5l, 10l and 25l
CICO® TGM 2000 K is a special synthetic lubricating and conserving agent that was developed using special additive technology. It penetrates readily into small pores and crevices and forms a thin lubricating and protecting film. CICO® TGM 2000 K does not contain any organic fats, petroleum derivatives, additions of silicone, graphite, molybdenum disulfide or Teflon. It does not form any aging products or deposits.
CICO® TGM 2000 K displaces moisture. It provides a high level of corrosion protection and offers a high cleaning effect. It enables clean lubrication and conservation of moving parts. CICO® TGM 2000 K has unusually high pressure resistance and protects the surface from wear and tear. It reduces frictional resistance.
CICO® TGM 2000 K is used in assembly and service (e.g. chains and steel cables) as well as in precision and fine mechanics applications.
Thanks to the high penetration effect, even elements that are difficult to access (locks, counter mechanisms, hinges, guides, cutting and measuring tools, electronic components, etc.) can be optimally serviced with the synthetic lubricant. CICO® TGM 2000 K increases the service life, reduces lubrication intervals and maintenance costs.
- lubrication and conservation of moving parts in a highly corrosive atmosphere
- good penetration and high compressive strength
- exceptionally good anti-corrosion
- cleans and loosens oxidized and gummed parts
- penetrates and loosens seized elements (bolts, screws, brake shoes, spindles, etc.)
- works in the temperature range from -70°C to +230°C
- displaces moisture
- antistatic, dust and dirt repellent
- prevents oxidation at electrical contact points
- improves conductivity