CICO Thinner, Biodegradable Thinner, available in container sizes 5kg and 10kg
CICO Thinner K is a biodegradable, synthetic thinner. It does not contain petroleum derivatives or silicone additives. Due to its excellent dissolving properties, the thinner is generally effective as a solvent from -45°C to + 200°C. It is used to remove gummed grease residues from a wide variety of metal parts and as a solvent for all greases (not for fluorinated chemicals).
CICO Thinner K has been specially developed for thinning the assembly paste CICO SM 1200 B. It facilitates the use of the CICO pastes SM 1200 B, SM 1600 B and AS 14 and if necessary CICOTL 22 B, CICOTL 1500 B, CICO®TL 1600 B, CICO®RS 20 B and other CICO products. The fluid mixture has an excellent capillary effect and penetrates into the pores of the metal surface. The low dynamic coefficient of friction (0.1) of the diluted assembly paste results in very good sliding properties, so that CICO SM 1200 B is suitable for the lubrication of moving parts that are also exposed to high vibrations and shock loads (e.g. joints, bolts, etc.).
- highly effective thinner
- dissolves gummed grease residues
- cleans the surface
- high capillary action; penetrates microscopic pores and crevices
- creeps under water and forms a protective film against moisture
- does not attract dust and dirt
- biodegradable (over 80% according to CEC-W-33-TL-82)
- environmentally friendly, no dangerous material