CICO AS 14, antiseize release paste, metal-free, Available in container sizes 1kg, 5kg, and 10kg.
CICO SM 1600 B, universal service and assembly paste, is a combination of chemically treated solids in a solvent-free, biodegradable organic carrier.
CICO SM 1600 B does not contain copper and is a very environmentally friendly sliding and lubricating agent with a wear- reducing and separating effect. Even a thin film offers a high level of long-term protection against seizing and corrosion. The extremely high compressive strength and the optimal frictional resistance offer a more even pretension. Disassembly is facilitated even after years.
CICO SM 1600 B provides corrosion and wear protection even at high temperatures up to +1600°C and in corrosive atmospheres. The environmentally friendly paste is used in all areas of mechanics: in sliding bearings, screwed and fixed connections, guideways, bolts, pins, bushings and hinges, on fits, joints, gears and wire ropes, among others.
- highly effective service and assembly paste, copper- free
- offers long-term protection against seizing and corrosion
- high temperature resistant up to +1600°C
- pressure resistant to 7,5 t/cm2
- salt water and chemical resistant
- creates optimal frictional resistance
- causes more uniform pretension
- suitable to be applied down to -40°C
- environmentally friendly base liquid, non-toxic